Bolt & Heeks is a main building contractor, originally formed in 1959 and incorporated in 1964, which means we have gained over 53 years’ experience of working across both the private and public sectors. Traditionally the areas of work we have specialised in are:
- Heritage - working on restorations and enhancements of listed buildings;
- Education - from nursery level right through to university buildings
- Blue Light - which includes the police, fire, health and ambulance services
- Ecclesiastical - providing a holistic approach to restoring and renovating religious buildings
- Community - which covers facilities such as libraries, museums, leisure centres and parks.
- Residential - from large private residences and individual properties to shared mansion blocks.
- Commercial - ranging from shell-and-core works to shopping centres and office fit-outs.
We have an operational department that works on projects within the value range of £5k up to £3m. With a collaborative working ethos bespoke teams, which are Director led, are allocated to each job and will focus on the client’s requirements. We make sure they have the correct skills and expertise to provide the high standard of management and workmanship that clients have come to expect from Bolt and Heeks to ensure successful execution of projects.
We also regard communication as an integral part of our service as we want to ensure that customer satisfaction is paramount to each individual client. We also have key account managers for our larger clients so that continuity and stability of service is preserved
With over 50 years' experience across both the private and public sectors, we ensure that every project we undertake is completed using a high standard of management and workmanship This means we are able to provide compete customer satisfaction regardless of the size or scope of the project.
No. of employees: 57
Years in business: 59 (started 1959)
Professional Indemnity: £5m